Peridot boutique is owned and operated by two childhood friends. An artist and microbiologist gone entreupenuer. Keep reading as I write to inform you of fashion in and around Peridot.Local and national designers. Bringing you the freshest looks in fashion for affordable prices, making sure you have fun shopping, purchasing and wearing these looks and being certin that you come back for more is what Peridot offers you.

Monday, May 14, 2007

Brakeup Babe

BrakeupBabe is a novel written by one of Peridot's customers, Rebecca Agiewich. It is her first novel and we are helping her out with it's maiden voyage. I have not read it yet but intend to take it to the beach as soon as the sun shine decides to stick around. What a great gift for a girlfriend! Stop by and pick one up soon. Read on to find out more.

When Seattle author Rebecca Agiewich got her heart broken, she did what any respectable dumpee would do; she started a blog about it. The blog inspired her novel BrakeupBabe. Set in Seattle and at the mighty "Empire Corporation," BrakeupBabe is a comic take on love, dating and letting it all hang out in the blogosphere.

What Readers are Saying:

I just wanted to write and tell you that I just finished reading your book and I LOVED IT!!!! It was hilarious!!! I felt very comforted that I'm not the only one with a totally screwed up love life. -Jennifer LeGrow

I literally could not put your book down. It's so refreshing to read about a female character that is so real...Reading it is heart wrenching yet strangely empowering...such a great book! -Phyllis

About Rebecca
Rebecca has dated may of Seattle's most eligible bachelors and almost all of the ineligible ones. This is her first novel. You can find out more about her at www.rebeccaagiewich.com

Enjoy!
-Drea

2 comments:

scenester said...

I met Rebecca at a Writers Conference back in April. She game me a copy of Break Up Babe. I loved it! I have since passed it on to a few girlfriends! :)

30's successful and female-single said...

I purchased this book at Peridot, where I shop regularly. I read the book after just going through a break up myself, and it really got me through it. I really felt connected to Rachel, like she would be one of my Gal Pals. I wasn't surprised to find out that the author also is a regular customer at Peridot, so are all my other Gal Pals.